01) Emergency Contact Card (Contact Information Sent by Email, Text, and Posted Clearly)
02) Fire Extinguisher (Right by the Stove)
03) First Aid Kit
04) Smoke Detector
05) Carbon Monoxide Detector
06) Super-Fast Wifi (Password Sent by Email, Text, and Posted Clearly)
07) Comfortable Mattress (Consumer Reports #2 Rated is only about $500-$700)
08) Smart Television (Plus Cable, if High End)
09) Bluetooth Speakers
10) Charging Stations
11) Smart Locks for Easy Entry (For You as much as Guests)
12) Climate Control Directions (Keep Your Guests Comfy)
13) Coffee, Coffee Maker, Filters, and Cream/Sugar
14) Hair Dryer
15) Iron and Ironing Board
16) Washer and Dryer (a MUST for Long Stays or Active Locations)
17) House Rules, Contact Information, Check-in, and Check-out Times Clearly Posted
18) High-Quality WHITE Sheets and Towels
19) Spare Sets of Sheets and Towels
Creating your company’s Standard Operating Procedures begins by taking inventory of everything you do each and every day, down to the smallest detail.
#1 – Run through your entire day when it comes to your business.
#2 – List every single task in order.
#3 – Decide which activities “Spark Joy” inside of you and which do not.
The first activities to delegate are going to be the ones that drain your energy or waste your time.
Remember, we are moving from one side of the Cashflow Quadrant to the other. We are no longer trading time for money. Employee and Self-Employed mindsets are a thing of the past. We are creating a process in order to move us into the Business Owner and Investor side of the Quadrant now. In order to do that, we let go and learn to delegate.
When you subscribe to our Newsletter, we appreciate the honor. Yeah, we know you can cancel anytime but you're still trusting us to add value to your business and we take that to heart!
Not only does Michelle do weekly podcasts but she and her team write informative articles each month. You may know that Michelle does weekly Q&As and Accountability Calls with her members. But now, she's been allowing some of her trainings and check-in's to spill over into her Insiders.
Beginning in August, she's doing a Monthly "10 in 10 at 10" for her subscribers only. So, you'll be able to check in with Michelle and ask her questions or get some advice LIVE.
Plus, she's doing a Spotlight Member and Hotseats to help you grow your business learning from people just like you with families just like yours. Be around people who can assist you in building and growing what could potentially be the very business that carries you to financial freedom!
Become an Insider Now!