01) Emergency Contact Card (Contact Information Sent by Email, Text, and Posted Clearly)
02) Fire Extinguisher (Right by the Stove)
03) First Aid Kit
04) Smoke Detector
05) Carbon Monoxide Detector
06) Super-Fast Wifi (Password Sent by Email, Text, and Posted Clearly)
07) Comfortable Mattress (Consumer Reports #2 Rated is only about $500-$700)
08) Smart Television (Plus Cable, if High End)
09) Bluetooth Speakers
10) Charging Stations
11) Smart Locks for Easy Entry (For You as much as Guests)
12) Climate Control Directions (Keep Your Guests Comfy)
13) Coffee, Coffee Maker, Filters, and Cream/Sugar
14) Hair Dryer
15) Iron and Ironing Board
16) Washer and Dryer (a MUST for Long Stays or Active Locations)
17) House Rules, Contact Information, Check-in, and Check-out Times Clearly Posted
18) High-Quality WHITE Sheets and Towels
19) Spare Sets of Sheets and Towels
Here is the book Michelle referenced in today's podcast. Note, these are Affiliate Links.
[00:01] Over the last two centuries, nearly 90 percent of the world's millionaires have created their wealth through real estate. Here to tell you how you can ride this wave with less risk and less capital while creating greater income, is your host, best selling author and speaker, Michelle Russell.
[00:21] Hi, this is Michelle, the master of money mindset and we're here with the short term rental revenue podcast and in today's podcast we're going to talk about how to handle a bad review. Yes, you knew it was coming, the bad review, and this is ladies and gentlemen, no matter what business you're in, you can have 100 five-star reviews and there's going to be somebody you cannot make happy and you're going to get a bad review. I'm sorry. It's just going to happen. Wherever people can leave reviews, there is that one person that has to leave a bad review and sometimes bad reviews are...
Audible is offering a free audiobook download with a free 30-day trial to give you the opportunity to check out their service. To download your free audiobook today, go to audibletrial.com/STRRevenue or just click on the image above. Audible is a proud sponsor of the Short Term Rental Revenue Podcast.
We've got something AMAZING in store for this year's class! You won't believe all of the trainings and videos that we've added... plus
We've added interviews with some amazing experts in all areas of our business. People to help you build and grow what could potentially be the very business that carries you to financial freedom!