1. Give because you can: No matter how little you think you have, there is always someone worse off than you.
2. It’s a great way to commemorate love: Whether or not they are still with us in the physical sense, you can commemorate a loved one with a donation.
3. It’s an opportunity to give back: Charity can be given to your old school, your old neighborhood, or organization that at one time in your life gave so generously to you.
4. Charity boosts motivation: It makes them feel better about themselves and often drives them to work even harder so they can give even more.
5. Charity helps you earn respect: Giving “out loud,” as I call it, can not only gain respect, but you will inspire others to give, as...
Have you ever wondered what makes your most successful friend so successful? What about your least successful friend? What’s their problem? What’s the difference between those that thrive and those that struggle?
There are several differences, and they’re quite obvious if one takes the time to look.
If you understand the differences, you can examine your own situation and gain insight into why you might not be as successful as you’d like to be.
01) Their lives are defined by their goals. Unsuccessful people’s lives are defined by their fears, which often keep them stuck even in uncomfortable situations. Most people live their life in a way that avoids their fears. Successful people learn to recognize fear as placeholders. It defines where you are now, your comfort zone, and anything beyond that is growth and success. They make...
Success is a skill. Being a great student doesn’t necessarily translate to being a successful adult. So, you’re not off the hook just because your child is doing well in school. The most important things in life aren’t taught in school.
As a parent (or grandparent), you can make up for this oversight and still prepare your child for a successful and fulfilling life.
01) Set goals. Even a child can set goals. A child’s goals might be to get an A on a test, earn a spot on the basketball team, or finish a long book. Learning to set an objective and develop a plan to achieve it are valuable skills for anyone of any age.
02) Work daily toward a purpose. Having a goal and a plan is the easy part. Executing that plan reliably is considerably more challenging. Help your child to put in the time each day to achieve something worthwhile. It might be studying for a...
What are some things that you can do in order to amp up your marketing and build your revenue in a hot market?
01-02) Check the basics, like your photos. Are they professionally done and is the best one your thumbnail? Does your headline boast your best feature? Does it grab your attention and hold it?
03) Floorplans - you can get one on the cheap at fiverr.com and place it in your listings.
04) You want to snap a pic of a Google map and the minutes from your place to the hottest destination near you. "We're 4 minutes to the university" highlights your location wonderfully!
05) Uh, speaking of location and any other information inside your listing - BE HONEST! Don't highlight a location where you are NOT or boast amenities that you don't have. You will only create angry guests that way!
06-07) Hire an interior designer and cover your place with art. Art on the walls is a must. Bare walls...
Read The Miracle Morning & Take the 30-Day Challenge!
The Miracle Morning is a great way to start off, not just a new year, but an entirely new decade! 2020 is going to be the Best Year Ever as long as we decide and make it so! Start with reading the book.
Being vulnerable isn't easy because we are afraid of being judged or not being loved. So, we allow the fear of not being loved, the fear of losing someone or something, the fear of losing money or the fear of "not being enough" drive us to an uncomfortable existence.
Take these steps NOW to make 2020 the Best Year Ever!
Step #1 - Know Yourself
Identify your highest three values for 2020. Focus on these three and only these three this year.
Step #2 - Love Yourself
Shut down anything that isn't those top 3 & shows self-love.
01) Own where you are TODAY.
02) Living in the Present Moment.
03) Operating in Agape'.
04) Finding the good in everything.
05) Empowering your legacy.
First - No attachment to the outcome
Second - No time frame
Get Grayson's New Book Today!! Then leave a Review!
You can find out more about Grayson Marshall by...
During their Monday Mindfulness, a meeting Michelle and Amado Villela do each Monday Morning to get their mindset right for the week ahead, the topic of finding things to be grateful for came up.
It's difficult to feel connected and grateful when you're breaking everything down. Connecting, finding God's work in all things, and LOOKING for His grace and things to be grateful for will not only keep you connected, but it will also allow you to be bigger than all the small things around you.
Here is a taste of what we do each week. Our Thanksgiving gift to you!
WHAT BOOKS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR LINKS WERE MENTIONED...
Where we mention books all the time, this Thanksgiving is all about giving thanks and being with the ones you love. Enjoy!!
Napoleon Hill coined the term Mastermind in his book, Think and Grow Rich.
He said a mastermind was “a friendly alliance with one or more persons who will encourage one to follow through with both plan and purpose.”
When two or more are gathered together like that, a THIRD intangible mind is present. God or Source, it is absolutely a higher being in which we tap into and that taps into the group. It is the MASTER mind.
Throughout time they have spoken of ideas, thought, creation, and inspiration coming from this source and not much has changed today.
The Greeks called the inspiration Muses. They believed there were nine muses who were the source of inspiration and creation for artists.
But not just art, much more. Everything really.
The Greek word “mosis” refers to desire/dreams/wishes. They believed that with the desire came the ability to achieve the desire. After all, a God that gave...
I tend to think a little farther than the guy from the video because his brain DOES understand it. It just can't do it - yet. 8 months later, it clicks!
Just because you know something doesn't mean you understand it. Just because you understand it doesn't mean that you have the ability to make it work.
Although the KNEW that moving the handlebars left would turn the front wheel right, and vice versa, didn't mean they could do it. Plus, they understood the mechanics of it completely. However, it still took six long months to "retrain" their brain!
If you want to become a Business Owner or Investor, you have to start to think like a Business Owner or Investor. You must re-train your brain - rewire those old pathways and ACT like a Business Owner...
WHAT BOOKS & PRODUCTS WERE MENTIONED...
Recommended Article or
[00:01] Over the last two centuries, nearly 90 percent of the world's millionaires have created their wealth through real estate. Here to tell you how you can ride this wave with less risk and less capital while creating greater income, is your host, best selling author and Speaker, Michelle Russell.
[00:21] Hi, this is Michelle, the Master of Money Mindset, and you are listening to the Short Term Rental Revenue Podcast...
and in today's episode,Speaker 1: (00:29)
we're going to be talking about how I got kicked off of Youtube, how you can get kicked off of youtube and we can all be victims. But before I get into that, I just want to remind you that our show today is brought to you by audible. You can get your free audio...
When you subscribe to our Newsletter, we appreciate the honor. Yeah, we know you can cancel anytime but you're still trusting us to add value to your business and we take that to heart! We'll never sell your information & appreciate your trust!