01) Emergency Contact Card (Contact Information Sent by Email, Text, and Posted Clearly)
02) Fire Extinguisher (Right by the Stove)
03) First Aid Kit
04) Smoke Detector
05) Carbon Monoxide Detector
06) Super-Fast Wifi (Password Sent by Email, Text, and Posted Clearly)
07) Comfortable Mattress (Consumer Reports #2 Rated is only about $500-$700)
08) Smart Television (Plus Cable, if High End)
09) Bluetooth Speakers
10) Charging Stations
11) Smart Locks for Easy Entry (For You as much as Guests)
12) Climate Control Directions (Keep Your Guests Comfy)
13) Coffee, Coffee Maker, Filters, and Cream/Sugar
14) Hair Dryer
15) Iron and Ironing Board
16) Washer and Dryer (a MUST for Long Stays or Active Locations)
17) House Rules, Contact Information, Check-in, and Check-out Times Clearly Posted
18) High-Quality WHITE Sheets and Towels
19) Spare Sets of Sheets and Towels
First, a lesson on Capitalism. What is Compassionate Capitalism?
A wonderful book by Rich DeVos that describes how True Capitalism promotes growth through competition.
Donut Shop #1 Donut Shop #2 Donut Shop #3
Amazing Taste Average Taste Lousy Taste
Priced Higher Priced Lower Priced Higher
First, Capitalism allows competition by allowing anyone to own a business.
Second, products and service determine whether or not a business...
Here are the stories and the takeaways...
Story One: Having your STR guests steal your furniture and electronics from you. Yikes! Imagine walking in and finding your place empty. How long before your unit is up and running again?
Takeaway: Only accept Guests with Government IDs and Good Reviews. Even then, there's always a chance this can happen, so make sure you have umbrella coverage to fill the gaps from Airbnb and Business Income Insurance to cover your lost revenue.
Story Two: You move into a place with really scary neighbors.
Takeaway: Real Estate Investors often talk to the neighbors before buying a property - at least two. You want to know what they know about the property AND the neighborhood. They'll tell you things that the Seller and the Agent won't.
Story Three: Troubled Young Man gets stoned and poops on your bed... gross!
Takeaway: Run a background check and take extra security measures for anyone staying in your home. It's not...
Audible is offering a free audiobook download with a free 30-day trial to give you the opportunity to check out their service. To download your free audiobook today, go to audibletrial.com/STRRevenue or just click on the image above. Audible is a proud sponsor of the Short Term Rental Revenue Podcast.
We've got something AMAZING in store for this year's class! You won't believe all of the trainings and videos that we've added... plus
We've added interviews with some amazing experts in all areas of our business. People to help you build and grow what could potentially be the very business that carries you to financial freedom!