1. Give because you can: No matter how little you think you have, there is always someone worse off than you.
2. It’s a great way to commemorate love: Whether or not they are still with us in the physical sense, you can commemorate a loved one with a donation.
3. It’s an opportunity to give back: Charity can be given to your old school, your old neighborhood, or organization that at one time in your life gave so generously to you.
4. Charity boosts motivation: It makes them feel better about themselves and often drives them to work even harder so they can give even more.
5. Charity helps you earn respect: Giving “out loud,” as I call it, can not only gain respect, but you will inspire others to give, as...
When you subscribe to our Newsletter, we appreciate the honor. Yeah, we know you can cancel anytime but you're still trusting us to add value to your business and we take that to heart!
Not only does Michelle do weekly podcasts but she and her team write informative articles each month. You may know that Michelle does weekly Q&As and Accountability Calls with her members. But now, she's been allowing some of her trainings and check-in's to spill over into her Insiders.
Beginning in August, she's doing a Monthly "10 in 10 at 10" for her subscribers only. So, you'll be able to check in with Michelle and ask her questions or get some advice LIVE.
Plus, she's doing a Spotlight Member and Hotseats to help you grow your business learning from people just like you with families just like yours. Be around people who can assist you in building and growing what could potentially be the very business that carries you to financial freedom!
Become an Insider Now!