1. Give because you can: No matter how little you think you have, there is always someone worse off than you.
2. It’s a great way to commemorate love: Whether or not they are still with us in the physical sense, you can commemorate a loved one with a donation.
3. It’s an opportunity to give back: Charity can be given to your old school, your old neighborhood, or organization that at one time in your life gave so generously to you.
4. Charity boosts motivation: It makes them feel better about themselves and often drives them to work even harder so they can give even more.
5. Charity helps you earn respect: Giving “out loud,” as I call it, can not only gain respect, but you will inspire others to give, as...
When you subscribe to our Newsletter, we appreciate the honor. Yeah, we know you can cancel anytime but you're still trusting us to add value to your business and we take that to heart! We'll never sell your information & appreciate your trust!