Have you ever wondered what makes your most successful friend so successful? What about your least successful friend? What’s their problem? What’s the difference between those that thrive and those that struggle?
There are several differences, and they’re quite obvious if one takes the time to look.
If you understand the differences, you can examine your own situation and gain insight into why you might not be as successful as you’d like to be.
01) Their lives are defined by their goals. Unsuccessful people’s lives are defined by their fears, which often keep them stuck even in uncomfortable situations. Most people live their life in a way that avoids their fears. Successful people learn to recognize fear as placeholders. It defines where you are now, your comfort zone, and anything beyond that is growth and success. They make...
Success is a skill. Being a great student doesn’t necessarily translate to being a successful adult. So, you’re not off the hook just because your child is doing well in school. The most important things in life aren’t taught in school.
As a parent (or grandparent), you can make up for this oversight and still prepare your child for a successful and fulfilling life.
01) Set goals. Even a child can set goals. A child’s goals might be to get an A on a test, earn a spot on the basketball team, or finish a long book. Learning to set an objective and develop a plan to achieve it are valuable skills for anyone of any age.
02) Work daily toward a purpose. Having a goal and a plan is the easy part. Executing that plan reliably is considerably more challenging. Help your child to put in the time each day to achieve something worthwhile. It might be studying for a...
01) Own where you are TODAY.
02) Living in the Present Moment.
03) Operating in Agape'.
04) Finding the good in everything.
05) Empowering your legacy.
First - No attachment to the outcome
Second - No time frame
Get Grayson's New Book Today!! Then leave a Review!
You can find out more about Grayson Marshall by...
Napoleon Hill coined the term Mastermind in his book, Think and Grow Rich.
He said a mastermind was “a friendly alliance with one or more persons who will encourage one to follow through with both plan and purpose.”
When two or more are gathered together like that, a THIRD intangible mind is present. God or Source, it is absolutely a higher being in which we tap into and that taps into the group. It is the MASTER mind.
Throughout time they have spoken of ideas, thought, creation, and inspiration coming from this source and not much has changed today.
The Greeks called the inspiration Muses. They believed there were nine muses who were the source of inspiration and creation for artists.
But not just art, much more. Everything really.
The Greek word “mosis” refers to desire/dreams/wishes. They believed that with the desire came the ability to achieve the desire. After all, a God that gave...
WHAT BOOKS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR LINKS WERE MENTIONED...
Recommended Article or Blog Post Related to This Week's Podcast:
Get This Episode's Show Notes in a pdf form...
PICTURE OF PDF
[00:01] Over the last two centuries, nearly 90 percent of the world's millionaires have created their wealth through real estate. Here to tell you how you can ride this wave with less risk and less capital while creating greater income, is your host, best selling author and Speaker, Michelle Russell.
[00:21] Hi, this is Michelle, the Master of Money Mindset, and you are listening to the Short Term Rental Revenue Podcast...
and in today's episode, Speaker 2: (00:29)
we're going to talk about how can you make your life better or...
5 WAYS TO KEEP YOUR MINDSET IN CHECK
01) Keep it Positive
Tame your "Little Voice" with yoga, meditation, or a good float at a spa.
02) Keep it Moving in the Right Direction
Your Success Path plan will give you the compass that you desire.
03) Overwhelm Negative with Positive
When your brain says "this won't work," present examples of when it already has worked and realize that you can do it, too!
04) Know You Have People Cheering You On
There is always someone in your corner!
05) Never Quit!
Be a lifelong student and never ever give up.
WHY REAL ESTATE IS A GREAT INVESTMENT
* It's an easy Score Card
You're either making money or you're not.
* It's like a Game to Your Brain
Easy to feel accomplishments, like a game.
* Multiple Exit Strategies can be Planned For
Even some Bad Buys can turn good over time.
* Master an Area and You can rinse and repeat
Michelle's Challenge or
Here are the books and products that Michelle spoke about in this week's episode. Note, these are affiliate links.
[00:00] Over the last two centuries nearly 90 percent of the world's millionaires have created their wealth through real estate. Here to tell you how you can ride this wave With less risk and Less capital while creating greater income, is your host, Best selling author and speaker, Michelle Russell.
[00:22] This is Michelle the master of money mindset and you are listening to the short term rental revenue podcast and in today's podcast we're going to talk about how you cannot F this up....
When you subscribe to our Newsletter, we appreciate the honor. Yeah, we know you can cancel anytime but you're still trusting us to add value to your business and we take that to heart! We'll never sell your information & appreciate your trust!